Newman Grace is hiring for a full-time Social Media Coordinator/Marketing Coordinator
About This Position:
You will report to our Vice President of Digital Marketing working to create and share weekly content for a restaurant-industry client across social media platforms.
– Plan and implement long-term and short term social strategy to meet specific goals (ie: platform growth, engagement, sales, etc.)
– Manage and schedule monthly calendar of multi-platform content
– Track & manage analytics across every channel/platform and ability to analyze data and provide monthly summary reports
– Content planning and content creation
– Ability to watch for and spot social trends and determine if/how they can fit within the brand messaging
– Customer communications (ie: responding to DMs)
– Industry research
– Collaborate closely with the owners and marketing team on both client side and agency side
– Potential influencer partnership identification and outreach
– Regular interfacing with clients
– Participate in regular marketing strategy discussions
– Must have 1 year experience minimum in social media (experience in the restaurant/food industry is a major plus) such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
– Must be able to execute the responsibilities listed above
– Must be able to understand and adapt to defined brand voices
– Must feel comfortable sharing opinions and feedback about plans, concepts, strategies, etc.
– Passion for social media and business growth
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Wear multiple hats, and be willing to jump in where needed.
Not Required but Majors Pluses:
– Experience in the restaurant/food industry is a major plus
– Experience with Sprout Social
– Social ad buying (including identifying target audiences, buying and placing ads, building ad creative, analyzing ad results, etc.)
– Experience with Adobe Suite (ie: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
– Experience with ClickUp
– For Los Angeles area based applicants, ability to go to Santa Monica/West LA to get content (reels, BTS stories, etc.) on a semi-regular basis
Compensation & Position Benefits:
– $36-40k DOE Salary
– Flexible work schedule
– Remote or WFH optional opportunity
– Casual work environment (if choosing to work in office)
We are looking for the right person for this position, not necessarily the person who checks all the boxes listed here. If you think you’re a good fit for this position, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. In the email, please include a brief summary of your work experience and any notable highlights you’d like us to be aware of.